By S. Easley
So last week I took a trip to California for vacation. One thing that I wanted to accomplish was making it to the Hollywood sign.
Boy oh boy did I underestimate that hike. So from my own experience I decided to share some pointers and photos with you guys.
Here’s some major keys🔑 that’ll help you reach the top safely
- The key is go early to beat the heat and the sun otherwise it’ll be unbearable AND dangerous!🆘
- Stay hydrated. Bring multiple bottles of water. Freeze them the night before. 💧
- Stretch. Stretch. Stretch. 🏋🏽Especially if your body isn’t used to walking long distances
- Pay attention to the signs because you’ll easily end up taking a wrong turn because there’s so many other trails↗️⬇️↙️↘️↖️
- Take breaks. Stop at a rock or in some shade and stretch🌳
- Always go with another person or in a group the more the better 👫👯👬👭
I also wanted to add that you can’t get as close to the sign as you think lol. Hope my tips help💕
Below are pics📸 taken during my hike 👇🏾
By: S. Easley
So this weekend me and my BFF decided to take a trip to NY just to do it. We had both been to NY but never really got a chance to explore and experience it really. While we were there we visited the 9/11 memorial, times square, a park, NYU, got some delicious pizza in Greenwich, went to the Tonic Bar in Manhattan for wings & music and then went to Milk River for drinks which is a restaurant and lounge in Brooklyn.
Here’s some pictures
Pizza Mercato located in Soho
Washington Square Park
Chinese New Year performance in Times Square
Milk River a popular lounge/Bar/Restaurant in Brooklyn
Sweet & Spicy wings from Tonic Bar in Manhattan
My Labor Day weekend was spent in Philly at the Made in America festival. I must say it was an amazing experience if you think you love a song just from listening on the radio or whatever you’ll love it even more when you hear it live. It’s almost like hearing all your favorite songs for the first time that kind of feeling.
The first day of the festival which was Saturday (sept. 5) there tons of people. The performances I enjoyed the most that day was Beyonce. I was always kinda a fan but now I’m a 100% in love with her she’s an amazing performer.
The 2nd & last day of the festival was Sunday. There lots of performances. Lolawolf, Post Malone, Future, Big Sean, J. Cole & The Weeknd. The performances were all really good.
I really loved the concept of this concert and the setup. It’s really a good experience you hear new songs, old songs, meet new people, & enjoy the city. I have a few pics & videos I’ll add below