By S. Easley
So last week I took a trip to California for vacation. One thing that I wanted to accomplish was making it to the Hollywood sign.
Boy oh boy did I underestimate that hike. So from my own experience I decided to share some pointers and photos with you guys.
Here’s some major keys🔑 that’ll help you reach the top safely
- The key is go early to beat the heat and the sun otherwise it’ll be unbearable AND dangerous!🆘
- Stay hydrated. Bring multiple bottles of water. Freeze them the night before. 💧
- Stretch. Stretch. Stretch. 🏋🏽Especially if your body isn’t used to walking long distances
- Pay attention to the signs because you’ll easily end up taking a wrong turn because there’s so many other trails↗️⬇️↙️↘️↖️
- Take breaks. Stop at a rock or in some shade and stretch🌳
- Always go with another person or in a group the more the better 👫👯👬👭
I also wanted to add that you can’t get as close to the sign as you think lol. Hope my tips help💕
Below are pics📸 taken during my hike 👇🏾